After you receive your Bridge to Bulldogs invitation, you will have until June 1 to accept your invitation. Space in Bridge to Bulldogs is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to accept your invitation, you must complete all of the steps listed below.
- Sign and submit your Bridge to Bulldogs Intent to Participate Form.
Pay your Bridge to Bulldogs enrollment fee of $250.
- This form indicates your intent to participate but does not guarantee you a spot in the program. Once we have received this form, we will contact you via email regarding your status with the program.
- Because space is limited, the program may fill to capacity prior to the June 1 deadline. In this case, you will be placed on a waiting list that operates on the same first-come, first-served basis. All documents are time-stamped by admissions staff upon receipt to guarantee you get the correct spot in line.
- If there is still space in the program, you will receive more information regarding completion of the three remaining steps:
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Complete your Bridge to Bulldogs Housing Application.
- Housing for this program will be in the University Park apartments at Louisiana Tech. Students are required to live in the apartments for the duration of the five-week program. Rooming assignments are made by the Program Director.