CHECK YOUR EMAIL.
You should be receiving an email shortly after your admission that includes the following information:
- an invitation to orientation
- your CWID or Campus-Wide ID number
- a Financial Aid checklist
REGISTER FOR ORIENTATION.
- Orientation sessions are open for registration beginning October 1st.
- After you fill out the necessary forms, complete your registration by making a payment through the follow-up confirmation email.
SIGN UP FOR HOUSING.
- The housing application is available online for the following academic year beginning October 19th.
- The housing application can be found at https://latech.starrezhousing.com/StarRezPortal.
- The application includes a non-refundable $150 deposit.
SUBMIT ALL ADMISSION MATERIALS.
Be sure the Office of Admissions has received:
- Official ACT/SAT scores
- Official college transcripts, including dual enrollment
- AP scores
- OUT-OF-STATE STUDENTS ONLY: official final high school transcripts
COMPLETE ALL FINANCIAL AID PAPERWORK.
- Please see the Financial Aid checklist including in the email with your CWID.
CHECK OUT THE KENNEL.
- The Kennel is our personalized online portal that plugs you in to what Louisiana Tech has to offer!
- You can register for The Kennel at https://latech.askadmissions.net/emtinterestpage.aspx?ip=inquiry.
SIGN AND RETURN YOUR SCHOLARSHIP LETTER.
- If you are offered scholarships through the Office of Admissions, you will receive a letter in the mail. Be sure to sign and return this letter to accept the scholarships.
COMPLETE YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY FORM.
- The Medical History form can be found at http://admissions.latech.edu/apply/pdfs/medical_form.pdf.
- You will need to complete this form before you are allowed to register for classes.
- At orientation, you will be assigned an advisor and get to register for classes.
- You will also receive your student ID card, which will allow you to get your parking decal.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL!
- We will continue to send you important information via email. Don't forget to check!